Vegetable Lasagna (Serves 8)If you’ve been on the search for a vegetable lasagna recipe, look no further. Here is a grand plan that is so delicious, it gives the traditional higher fat lasagna healthy competition.
6 uncooked lasagna noodles
1. Cook lasagna noodles to desired doneness as directed on package. Drain; rinse with hot water.
2. Spray medium nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Add onion, mushrooms and garlic powder; cook and stir 1 minute.
3. Add water; cover and cook 3-4 minutes until
4. In small bowl, combine ricotta cheese, carrots, spinach and egg whites, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese and salt; mix well.
5. In ungreased 8x12-inch baking dish, layer half of the cooked noodles, half of the sauce, half of the mushroom mixture and half the ricotta cheese mixture; repeat layers.
6. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
7. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven 30-35 minutes until hot and bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
information per serving