Pineapple Sweet Potato Bake (Serves 4)There is no need to save sweet potatoes for special meals when you can put together this make-ahead vegetable idea in a matter of minutes. It is the perfect accompaniment for ham. Complete the menu with an interesting green salad and cloverleaf rolls.
1 (23-ounce) can sweet potatoes,
1. In medium mixing bowl, mash drained sweet potatoes with butter and salt
2. Add drained pineapple, orange juice and brown sugar. Mix thoroughly.
3. Spoon into lightly greased 1 quart casserole; sprinkle with chopped pecans.
4. Cover and refrigerate until baking time, if desired
6. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven until piping hot or microwave on 80% power 10-12 minutes until thoroughly heated, rotating casserole once.
Information per serving: