Cranberry-Filled Acorn Squash (Serves 4)
Acorn squash halves are one of nature’'s natural bowls, so it’'s
up to creative cooks to fill the hollowed out indentations. For
color and flavor, the cranberries that are suggested in this recipe
are a first class choice.
1. Cut squash in half; remove seed and fibers.
4. Combine remaining 1/4 cup apple juice with cornstarch, mixing well. Gradually stir into cranberry mixture, mixing well.
5. Heat and stir just until thickened.
6. Spoon cranberry mixture into squash shells.
7. Sprinkle cranberries with chopped walnuts.
8. Place in a preheated 350 degree oven for 10 minutes or until
information per serving