Sprouts En Casserole (Serves
Lots of cooks keep an eagle eye out for easy creative ways to serve
vegetables. Look no further for a delicious recipe to showcase
Brussels sprouts. Here is a palate pleasing plan.
6. Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 350 degree oven for
2 (10-ounce) packages frozen Brussels sprouts
1 and 1/2 cups soft bread crumbs, divided
1 (10 and 3/4-ounce) can 98% fat free cream
of mushroom soup
1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons chopped onion
Dash of pepper
2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
1. Cook Brussels sprouts according to package directions; drain.
Cut sprouts into fourths and set aside.
2 In medium mixing bowl, beat eggs slightly with a fork. Add 3/4
cup of the crumbs, soup, cheese onion and pepper. Mix well.
3. Fold in Brussels sprouts.
4. Transfer mixture to lightly greased 1 and 1/2 quart casserole.
5. Combine remaining crumbs and melted butter; sprinkle on top of the
30-40 minutes or
until hot and bubbly.