Pizza (Serves 12)
If you have lots of hungry family and friends gathering, then this
is the recipe for you. It could easily be covered and refrigerated after
step # 8; just add a few extra minutes of baking time before serving.
1 (16-ounce) package spaghetti
1/2 cup milk
1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 (32-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
1 and 1/2 pounds ground beef, browned and drained
1 (8-ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
1/2 teaspoon oregano leaves, crushed
1/2 teaspoon basil leaves, crushed
3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1. Break spaghetti into thirds and cook according to package directions.
Rinse with cold water and drain thoroughly.
2. In large mixing bowl, beat together eggs and milk.
3. Add cooked spaghetti, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, garlic powder and
salt. Mix thoroughly.
4. Pour spaghetti mixture onto lightly greased 10 and 1/2 by 15 and
1/2 jelly roll pan.
5. Bake in preheated 400 degree oven for 15 minutes. This forms the
6. In large mixing bowl, combine spaghetti sauce, cooked and drained,
ground beef, drained mushrooms, oregano, basil and 1 cup of the mozzarella
7. Spread meat mixture on cooked spaghetti crust.
8. Sprinkle with remaining 2 cups mozzarella cheese.
9. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven 30 minutes until piping hot.