Dilly Veggie Pizza (Serves 15)
Instead of providing dip with fresh vegetables, this creative pizza has the veggies attractively arranged right on a dill kissed crust. It’s a great make-ahead appetizer.
1 (8-ounce) tube refrigerated crescent rolls
1 and 1/2 cups vegetable dill dip
2 medium carrots, chopped
1-2 cups finely chopped fresh broccoli
1-2 cups chopped seeded tomatoes
4 green onions, sliced
1 cup sliced ripe olives
1. Unroll crescent dough into one long rectangle.
2. Press onto the bottom of a greased 9x13-inch baking pan; seal seams and perforations.
3. Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack.
4. Spread dill dip over crust.
5. Sprinkle the carrots, broccoli, tomatoes, onions and olives over dill dip.
6. Refrigerate. When chilled, cut into squares.