White Chocolate Popcorn Deluxe (Makes 2 quarts)
This tasty spin on popcorn will have your friends and relatives asking for more as soon as the first batch is finished. Feel free to change up the type of chocolate to add variety to the next snacking session.
8 cups air-popped popcorn
2 squares (1-ounce each) white baking chocolate
1 teaspoon butter
1/3 cup dried cranberries
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
1/4-1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Place popcorn in a large bowl.
2. In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine white chocolate and butter.
3. Microwave on 50% power or Defrost for 1-2 minutes until chocolate is melted, stirring once or twice. Stir until smooth.
4. Pour melted chocolate over popcorn and toss to coat.
5. Add cranberries, nuts and salt. Toss to evenly combine.
6. Spread onto waxed paper. Cool until set. Store airtight.