Popcorn Snack Mix (Makes about 15
This fun snack mix is lower in fat and higher in fiber than many mixes.
The big batch can easily be packaged in small resealable plastic bags
already to snacking at a moment’s notice.
8 cups air popped
2 cups chex type cereal
1 cup plain toasted croutons
1 cup tiny pretzels
1 cup dry roasted peanuts
2 tablespoons melted margarine or butter
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1 cup golden raisins
1. In a very large bowl mix the popcorn, cereal, croutons, pretzels,
2. In a small bowl, combine the margarine, Worcestershire sauce, garlic
powder, chili powder and onion powder and stir thoroughly.
3. Pour margarine mixture over popcorn mixture. Mix well.
4. Spread the mixture on a jelly roll pan and bake for 15 minutes in
preheated 300 degree oven for 15 minutes, stirring once after 10 minutes.
5. Remove the toasted mixture from the oven. Stir in raisins.
6. Allow mixture to cool completely before storing in airtight containers.