Maple Glazed Snack Mix (Makes 7 and 1/2 cups)
2 cups corn chex cereal
2 cups rice chex cereal
2 cups honey nut oats cereal
1 cup miniature pretzels
1/2 cup whole almonds or pecan halves
1/3 cup maple syrup
1 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. In bowl, combine corn chex, rice chex, honey-nut oats, pretzels and almonds.
2. In small microwave-safe dish combine maple syrup and butter. Microwave on Full Power 30 seconds or until butter is melted. Stir in vanilla.
3. Pour maple syrup mixture over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
4. Transfer to a large jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray.
5. Bake in preheated 250 degree oven for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
6. Cool and break apart. Store in airtight containers.