Creole (Serves 4)
1. Combine celery, green pepper and onion in 1 and 1/2 quart shallow microwave-wave safe dish. Cover with vented plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on Full Power 2-3 minutes or until just about tender.
3. Add tomato sauce, chili powder, salt, garlic, oregano and thyme to vegetable mixture. Cover with vented plastic wrap.
4. Microwave on Full Power 2-3 minutes or until mixture boils.
5. Push vegetables to side of dish; arrange fillets in dish.
6. Spoon vegetables and sauce over fish. Again, cover with vented plastic wrap.
7. Microwave on Full Power 4-6 minutes or until fish flakes apart easily, rotating dish once.
8. Garnish with fresh parsley and enjoy.
information per serving