Raspberry Vinegar (Makes 1 pint)It’s such fun to make flavored vinegars like this red raspberry version. Attractively labeled, filled bottles of finished vinegar can then be easily stored until the perfect gift giving moment. If time permits, attach directions for Raspberry Vinaigrette to each bottle.
1 cup fresh red raspberries
1. Bruise the raspberries with the back of a spoon.
2. Place raspberries in sterilized pint jar.
3. Heat vinegar to just below the boiling point.
4. Fill jar with hot vinegar and cap tightly.
5. Allow to stand in dark cool place 2 to 3 weeks.
6. Strain vinegar, discarding fruit.
7. Pout into clean sterilized jar. Cap with non-metal lid.
8. Label clearly.
9. Attach directions for raspberry vinaigrette, if desired.
information per tablespoon