Lemon Sherbet Gelatin Salad (Serves 8-10)This light and lovely gelatin salad seems to shout the words of “Happy Easter” and “Welcome Spring.” The lemon flavor is perfect when served with ham.
2 (3-ounce) packages lemon-flavored gelatin
1. In large mixing bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir well.
2. Add sherbet and stir until it is melted.
3. Add undrained pineapple. Chill until partially set.
4. Fold in cottage cheese. Pour into oiled 6 and 1/2 cup ring mold or pretty serving dish. Chill until set.
5. Unmold or serve in serving dish. Garnish with fresh berries.
Information per serving: