Sesame Chicken Kabobs (Serves 4)Theses colorful kabobs are a great way to serve heart healthy chicken with real flair. It works equally well to cook kabobs on a grill or under the broiler. Efficient cooks like to have the skewers filled before guests arrive all ready to cook before serving.
2 whole boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1. Cut chicken breasts into 1-inch pieces; place chicken in a shallow container and set aside.
2. In a glass jar, combine soy sauce, French dressing sesame seeds, lemon juice, ginger, and garlic powder. Cover tightly. Shake vigorously.
3. Pour mixture over chicken; cover and marinate in the refrigerator at least two hours.
4. Remove chicken from marinade. Alternate chicken with pepper squares and pineapple chunks on skewer.
5. Grill or broil kabobs until chicken is done, turning as needed.
Chicken is firm to touch when cooked
information per serving