Chicken Nuggets (Makes 25-30 nuggets)
Actually these tasty bites of chicken could be served as an appetizer or snack as well as a light entrée. It’'s a great idea to serve hungry kids. In fact, get them to help with the entire procedure…most kids love to cook.
1 pound skinned and boned chicken breast
1. Cut chicken into 1-inch cubes. Place the pieces in a small bowl.
2. Pour milk over chicken. Mix lightly so that all chicken is coated with milk.
3. In a plastic bag, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, seasoned salt, paprika, garlic powder and pepper. Shake until ingredients are evenly combined.
4. Put half the pieces in the bag. Shake the bag to evenly coat the chicken. Arrange these chicken pieces in a circle on a microwave-safe place. Cover with paper towel.
5. Microwave on plate on Full Power for 3-4 minutes, rotating the plate once. Chicken should be firm to the touch.
6. Repeat procedure with other half of the chicken pieces.
7. Arrange chicken nuggets on serving plate. Enjoy with the dipping sauce of your choice, if desired.
information per serving: (6 nuggets per serving)