Sausage Breakfast Pizza (Serves 8)
This dynamite breakfast creation is guaranteed to win the hearts and the taste buds of young people everywhere. The added bonus is that older folks love it too. If you are short on preparation time, brown the sausage the night before or store cooked and drained sausage in the freezer to use at a moment’'s notice.
1 pound chicken, turkey or pork sausage
2 Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles; place triangles with elongated
points toward center in a greased
3. Press bottom and sides to form a crust; seal perforations.
4. Spoon cooked sausage over dough; sprinkle with hash brown potatoes and Cheddar cheese.
5. Beat together eggs, milk, salt and pepper with rotary beater; pour over sausage mixture.
6. Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 25 minutes.
7. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bake ad additional 5-10
information per serving