Porcupine Meatballs (Serves 6)
These old-fashioned meatballs can be prepared quickly and left baking in the oven while kids are carted to soccer practice and/or music lessons. When they return home, supper is ready to eat!
1 and 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
1. Combine ground beef, rice, milk, onion, salt and pepper in mixing bowl. Mix lightly, but well.
2. Using an ice cream scoop, drop rounded mounds of ground beef mixture into mounds in a 9x13-inch baking pan.
3. Combine tomato soup and water in small bowl; mix well. Pour over meatballs.
4. Cover baking pan tightly with aluminum foil.
5. Bake in a preheated 350 degree ove for 1 hour.
6. Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 25 minutes.
information per serving