Raspberry Dessert (Serves 12)
This lovely light dessert is a great make-ahead creation that’s
certain to please family and friends of all ages. For larger crowds, double
the recipe and use a 9x13-inch cake pan.
1 (.3-ounce) box sugar-free
1 cup boiling water
1 cup cold water
1 cup unsweetened fresh or frozen red raspberries
1 (20-ounce) can juice-packed crushed pineapple, undrained
1 (1.2-ounce) box sugar-free instant vanilla pudding
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 and 1/2 cups (4 ounces) light non-dairy frozen whipped topping, thawed
1. Dissolve raspberry gelatin in boiling water. Stir thoroughly; add
cold water and raspberries.
2. Pour into an 8-inch square cake pan. Refrigerate until firm.
3. Put undrained crushed pineapple in mixing bowl. Add dry pudding mix
and thoroughly combine the two ingredients. Add lemon juice.
4. Fold thawed whipped topping into pineapple mixture.
5. Spread pudding mixture over layer of raspberry gelatin.
6. Chill at least 1-2 hours before serving.
7. Cut into squares and serve.