Clusters (Makes 5 dozen)
Here is an almost instant candy that’s so delicious you can’t
stop eating them. The combination of both semisweet chocolate and butterscotch
chips provides the perfect base for these delightful peanut clusters.
They are an outstanding “gift from your kitchen”.
1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
1 (12-ounce) package butterscotch chips
3 cups salted Spanish peanuts
1. In top of a double boiler or in 2-quart microwave-safe measurer combine
chocolate chips and butterscotch chips.
2. Melt chips in double boiler over hot water or microwave on 50% powder
in the microwave oven 3-4 minutes, stirring once or twice.
3. Stir in peanuts until well coated with melted chocolate.
4. Drop by rounded teaspoons on waxed paper lined baking sheets or trays.
5. Chill in refrigerator until set.
6. Enjoy giving to family and friends.