Fudgesicles (Makes 6 or 7)
Here is a great snack treat for kids. These frozen fudgie treats are easy, economical and there is no concern about excessive preservatives.
1/2 cup sugar or honey
1. Combine sugar or honey with cornstarch, cocoa and salt in 2-quart microwave-safe measurer. Gradually stir in milk.
2. Microwave on Full Power 4-5 minutes, stirring with wire whisk every 2 minutes until thick.
3. Add vanilla and butter. Cool.
4. Pour into 3-ounce paper cups. Place wooden popsicle stick in each cup. Freeze firm.
5. Store in freezer in plastic bag. To eat, peel off paper cups.
information (If you make 7 Fudgesicles)