Best Ever Yeast Rolls (Makes 3 dozen rolls)Many years ago this recipe emerged as my favorite for basic yeast rolls. At Thanksgiving I always make the rolls on Wednesday, so the oven is available for the turkey on Thanksgiving Day. The dough is soft, so handle gently and your rolls will be light and tender.
2 cups milk
1. Place milk and butter in saucepan. Heat to scalding. Pour in large
6. Using as much of the 1/2 cup remaining flour as required, knead until smooth.
7. Place in greased bowl. Cover with plastic wrap. Let rise in warm draft-free place until double in bulk.
8. Punch down dough and shape in desired shapes. I’m especially fond of cloverleaf rolls.
9. Cover with oiled plastic wrap. Let rolls rise until double in size.
10. Bake in preheated 375 degree oven 15-20 minutes or until golden
information per serving