Pumpkin Muffins (Makes 15)
If you like pumpkin and spices, you will adore these mouth-watering muffins.
It doesn’t take very many minutes to get the ingredients mixed up
and ready for the oven. Do try this recipe soon.
2 cups flour
2/3 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup sugar
3 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 cup cooked or canned pumpkin
2 large eggs
1/3 cup butter milk
1. In large mixing bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, sugar, baking
powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and ginger.
2. In smaller bowl, combine butter, pumpkin, eggs and buttermilk.
3. Add liquid ingredients to flour mixture and stir just until moistened.
4. Spoon mixture into greased or paper-lined muffin cups, filling 3/4
5. Bake in preheated 400 degree oven for 15-20 minutes or until wooden
pick inserted in center comes out clean.
6. Cool 10 minutes and then remove to wire rack to cool completely.