Oatmeal Muffins (Makes 12)If your morning hours dont permit muffins for breakfast, try them for supper. Nothing can replace that flavor fresh from the oven. Start with these oatmeal muffins.
1. In medium bowl, beat egg with a fork.
2. Stir in buttermilk, brown sugar, and vegetable oil.
3. Add oats and stir to combine.
4. Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture and stir just until flour disappears. Batter should be lumpy.
5. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups 3/4 full.
6. Bake in preheated 400 degree oven for 20-25 minutes or until light brown. Immediately remove from pan.
Information per muffin: