Mini-Chocolate Chip Muffins (Makes 1 dozen muffins)
If you’d like to add a very special ingredient to an otherwise plain
batch of muffins, then try adding mini-chocolate chips. Chocolate lovers
will appreciate your thoughtfulness.
1 and1/2 cups flour
1/2 cup sugar
3 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup miniature chocolate chips
1 cup fat-free, 2% or whole milk
1/3 cup melted butter or margarine, melted
1. In large mixing bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and
salt. Add chocolate chips.
2. Beat together milk, melted butter and egg with rotary beater.
3. Add liquid ingredients to flour mixture. Stir just to combine. DO
NOT over stir.
4. Pour into light greased or paper lined muffin cups.
5. Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for about 20 minutes until lightly