Overnight Cinnamon Coffee Cake (Serves 15)What a great morning it will be when you transfer this coffee cake from the refrigerator to the oven for baking. Family and friends are certain to enjoy hot homemade coffee cake and only you will know the secret of night before preparation.
3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
1. In large mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Add eggs, one at time, beating after each addition.
3. Beat in sour cream.
4. Sift together flour, baking powder, soda, salt and nutmeg. Add to cream mixture and mix well.
5. Pour batter into greased and floured 9x13-inch baking pan.
6. Combine brown sugar, walnuts and cinnamon; mix well, and sprinkle over batter. Cover and chill overnight.
7. Uncover and bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 35-40 minutes or until inserted wooden pick comes out clean.
Information per serving: